2018 CME Group Tour Championship Volunteers
November 12-18, 2018
Welcome to the Volunteer Registration Page for the 2018 CME Group Tour Championship! Volunteers are needed Monday, November 12th – Sunday, November 18th.
To begin registration, please click on the purple "Register Now" button to the right of your screen.
**If you registered last year as a Volunteer, then you already have an account! Simply click the blue "Login" button and enter your username and password. Under "Available Events", you will find the 2018 CME Group Tour Championship. Click the green "Register" button.
Click HERE to view descriptions of available Volunteer Committees.
Please note the following changes to the registration process in 2018:
- The volunteer shifts you select on the registration form are tentative. You will receive your confirmed schedule from your Committee Chairman and/or Hole Captain.
- Several committees require an access code in order to sign up. You can receive access codes from the specific Committee Chairman.
- Committees requiring access codes: Player Registration, Tournament Office, Walking Scorers, and Standard Bearers. Please note- these committees will not show up on the volunteer registration page until you input the correct access code.
- It is required for Volunteers to work at least three (3) shifts during Tournament Week. Also, for the help of scheduling, you are required to work at least three (3) shifts in one (1) committee.
- Lastly, please check the box when you get to your profile page to receive text message alerts for free during Tournament Week! Messages will included confirmed tee times, weather alerts, Volunteer reminders, and/or important Tournament news.
Thank you for your support of the CME Group Tour Championship! We look forward to seeing you on the course in November. Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Aron Klug at email@example.com or (239) 300-2233 with any questions.